chemdraw to gif

Mark Winter M.Winter at Sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Mar 1 18:31:57 GMT 1996

>I have no problem on the mac with chemdraw files if saved as a pict file.
>This can then be converted to gif by the shareware GraphicConverter. For
>the best effect I then set the background to transparent (from the colour
>setting). I have converted 100's of files this way on my IUPAC nomenclature
>Web pages which I will circulate details with a following message.

Even quicker: (i.e. no saving as PICT necessary) use the control panel
FlashIt or the very extremely wonderful clip2gif, now at 0.72 I think. If
you do save as PICT, or use the PICT files produced by rtftohtml, clip2gif
will convert the lot in batch mode. It's at

ftp://ftp.shef.ac.uk/pub/uni/academic/A-C/chem/www/graphics-utils/

Dr Mark J Winter (Deputy Head of Department, Director of Studies)
Department of Chemistry, The University, Sheffield S3 7HF, England
tel: +44 (0)114 282 4498
fax: +44 (0)114 273 8673
e-m: M.Winter at Sheffield.ac.uk
web: http://www.shef.ac.uk/~chem/staff/mjw/mark-winter.html
CU-SeeMe: mac043078.shef.ac.uk

-----
chemweb: A list for Chemical Applications of the Internet.
Archived as: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/chemweb/