Science and Engineering Network News

Rzepa,Henry h.rzepa at ic.ac.uk
Sat Mar 2 08:43:59 GMT 1996

For reasons I will not go into, I came across this  current awareness
publication. Its both printed, and available as
http://www.senn.com/ Its not free, but they claim  "site licenses"
are available (senn at world.std.com)

I wonder how many central or chemistry libraries have current
subscriptions to such publications?  The reason I though it might be
worth evaluating is that in the next "issue" (April) they claim
they will be focusing on Chemistry Resources.  March is devoted
to Molecular Biology.
In the current issue, they also look at top quality sites, and what
made them so. Certainly, we all have lessons to learn from the
best sites!

Finally, I might note that I spotted no advertising in the  March
issue.

-----
chemweb: A list for Chemical Applications of the Internet.
Archived as: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/chemweb/