MOTM

Paul May Paul.May at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Mar 29 16:44:15 GMT 1996

Hi,

It's almost April, so there's another MOTM.  This time it's
delta-THC (a cannabinoid), supplied by Lee Banting from
the University of Portsmouth.  The direct URL is:

http://www.sci.port.ac.uk/~chemwww/MOTM/cann.html

and it's been added to the growing list of previous MOTMs at:

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/Depts/Chemistry/MOTM/motm.htm

I've got three more in the pipeline (maybe a fourth as well, Karl?) but I'm
still on the look out for more.  Any volunteers...?

Dr Paul May, School of Chemistry, University of Bristol, UK
tel: +44 (0)117 9287667, fax: +44 (0)117 9251295
email: paul.may at bris.ac.uk
WWW: http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/Chemistry/staff/pwm.htm
"Another squashed hedgehog in the gutter of the information superhighway"