Filtering messages on lists

Bill Town billt at cursci.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 12:27:00 BST 1997

Wendy,

Thanks for telling the relevant lists about Filternet but you forgot to
mention the URL for The Alchemist (http://chemweb.com/alchem/home.html)!

Access to ChemWeb is password protected. You can join by clicking the
'join' button on the ChemWeb home page (http://chemweb.com/). As you
mentioned in your note, membership of ChemWeb is free but we do ask
members to provide minimal identification data (name, e-mail address,
etc.).

BTW ChemWeb has just been rated top chemistry site for July by Rolf
Claessen (http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/5243/award_de.htm).

Bill Town,
Chief Operating Officer,
ChemWeb, Inc.,