Report on Dallas ACS meeting

Dr. Wendy A. Warr wendy at warr.com
Mon Oct 12 18:47:41 BST 1998

...with apologies for duplicate postings.

Somewhat belatedly, we have mounted the contents list for our
six-monthly report at

http://www.warr.com/dallas.html

Most people who are interested will have received these details and an
order form by snail mail about a month ago. The Dallas report has the
usual section on news and new products (about 36 pages this time - some
of it news from companies which did not exhibit), while the technical
papers section this time covers COMP rather than CINF. (CINF had a
stronger program in Boston, so the next report will be biased towards
CINF.) Do send enquiries by e-mail - I don't want to turn this message
into a sales pitch.

Wendy
--
Dr Wendy A Warr
Wendy Warr & Associates, 6 Berwick Court

chemweb: A list for Chemical Applications of the Internet.
To post to list:  mailto:chemweb at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/chemweb/
(un)subscribe chemweb
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)