June's Molecule of the Month

Paul May paul.may at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jun 1 09:07:11 BST 1999

Hi,

June's Molecule of the Month is nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and is
available in HTML, Chime, VRML and Chemsymphony versions from the usual

It was written by one of my students (Ewan Cameron) as part of a library
project, and was good enough to make it onto the MOTM page. If any of you
have any similar student projects that might be suitable, please let me
know as I've only got one MOTM in reserve at the moment and need some for
August onwards...

Regards,
Dr Paul May, School of Chemistry, University of Bristol, UK
tel: +44 (0)117 928-9927, fax: +44 (0)117 925-1295
<mailto:paul.may at bris.ac.uk>
<http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/Chemistry/staff/pwm.htm>
"When did you last see the statue of a critic or the biography of a
committee?"  Anonymous graffiti seen in Bristol

chemweb: A list for Chemical Applications of the Internet.
To post to list:  mailto:chemweb at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/chemweb/
(un)subscribe chemweb
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)