[chemweb] JCIM issue on escience

Wendy Warr wendy at warr.com
Sun Jun 19 20:45:09 BST 2005

Later this year I will be editing a special issue of the Journal of
Chemical Information and Modeling (formerly J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci.)
with a focus on collaboratories, virtual laboratories, grid computing
and other e-science issues. Since April, I have been contacting teams in
this field with a view to getting them to submit a manuscript, with a
deadline of September 1, 2005. I am hoping for a publication date early
in 2006; papers would appear on the Web from the end of 2005. The Web
manuscript submission page is at
https://paragon.acs.org/paragon/index.jsp. It is important that authors
state in their cover letter that the paper is for my focus issue on
e-science. Manuscripts will be peer reviewed, of course, so I cannot
promise publication: only contributions that meet the usual standards of
JCIM will be accepted.

I would appreciate any help you can give me in publicizing this.

Wendy

Dr. Wendy A. Warr
Wendy Warr & Associates
6 Berwick Court, Holmes Chapel