[chemweb] FW: Be an Early Bird and Save! Early booking price for the 2013 ICIC meeting in Vienna expires 31 August 2013

Wendy Warr wendy at warr.com
Mon Aug 12 12:17:48 BST 2013

Sent on behalf of Christoph Haxel. Wendy

Dr. Wendy A. Warr
Wendy Warr & Associates
6 Berwick Court, Holmes Chapel
Cheshire, CW4 7HZ, England
Tel./Fax +44 (0)1477 533837
wendy at warr.com<mailto:wendy at warr.com>
http://www.warr.com<http://www.warr.com/>
Skype: wendyannewarr
Twitter: @WendyAnneWarr

Be an Early Bird and Save! Early booking price for the 2013 ICIC meeting in Vienna expires 31 August 2013
Dear Colleague,
Just a last reminder that the early booking price for the 2013 ICIC meeting in Vienna this October expires 31 August 2013.
If you are planning to attend the meeting but have not yet sent in your booking and hotel booking, please do so soon and save yourself some money. Full conference details are at:
http://www.haxel.com/icic/2013/meeting
The annual ICIC Meeting & Exhibition is the year's most significant forum for sharing best practices, networking and evaluating trends in scientific and technical information, attracting over 200 attendees from the user and vendor community. We have already received more than 80 Early Bird Registrations. When you attend the ICIC you will meet colleagues from following companies and organizations:
 http://www.haxel.com/icic/2013/attendees-2013
This year we offer again the "Special Registration": 3 for two special - three bookings from one company for the price of two bookings.
I am looking forward to seeing you in Vienna.
Kind regards
Christoph Haxel
BTW: The exhibition is sold out!!!    http://www.haxel.com/icic/2013/exhibitors
Workshops with Minesoft, Jane List (Overview of Asian IP: patent sources and searching) and Tony Trippe (Patent Analytics).

General Manager
Dr. Haxel Congress and Event Management GmbH
Liesingbachstr. 224 // 1100 Vienna // Austria
www.haxel.com<http://www.haxel.com/>

Mobile AT: +43 69919000304 // Mobile DE: +49 1754110101
VAT ATU65338468 // FN 336285m

This message is being sent to you either because you requested to be on the ICIC update list, or because you attended an Infonortics conference in this subject area in the past. If you now wish to be deleted from this list, please just "reply" to this message with DELETE in the first line.