[klee-dev] Question about how to run KLEE in Ubuntu 12.10

Loi Luu loi.luuthe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:47:57 BST 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a student from Vietnam National University, and trying to run KLEE in
my Ubuntu 12.10.

I downloaded the self-contained package and try to follow the readme file.
However, I got the problem as shown below:

*turtle at turtle-pc~/klee-cde-package/cde-root/home/pgbovine/klee/examples/islower
$
*   llvm-gcc.cde -I../../include/ --emit-llvm -c -g islower.c
/home/turtle/klee-cde-package/bin/../cde-exec: llvm-gcc: command not found
(path_to_search=/home/turtle/klee-cde-package/cde-root/home/pgbovine/zcov/src/llvm-gcc)

I dont know whether I missed any step to run KLEE or you haven't updated
the latest readme file. Please let me know.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you,
--
Loi, Luu The (Mr.)
University of  Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University,