[klee-dev] Apply KLEE to simple Python program

Loi Luu loi.luuthe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:47:43 BST 2013

Dear all,

I am having an idea that we can apply KLEE to automatically generate test
cases for a simple Python program since, as far as I know, Python was
originated from C then there possibly is a way to compile Python to C.
After that, we can apply KLEE for the new C program.

After searching for a short time, I found two tools that can do the job of
compiling Python to C/C++ programs. One is shedkin
https://code.google.com/p/shedskin/ and another one is Cython
http://www.cython.org/

So anyone has tried or has any comment about this idea? I would love to
know.

Thank you.

--
Loi, Luu The (Mr.)
University of  Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University,