[klee-dev] KLEE: ERROR with zile GUI

Wang Shuai waishuai at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 14:57:45 GMT 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to test GNU Zile by klee. After zile.bc generated, I
run klee with following command:

     klee --libc=uclibc --posix-runtime ./zile.bc --help

  Instead of test cases, what I got are error info:

KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to variable: COLS
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to variable: LINES
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: __xstat64
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: beep
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: endwin
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: initscr
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: intrflush
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: keypad
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: meta
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: noecho
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: nonl
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: raw
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to variable: stdscr
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: waddch
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: wclear
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: wclrtoeol
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: wgetch
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: wmove
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: wrefresh
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: wtimeout
KLEE: WARNING: executable has module level assembly (ignoring)
KLEE: ERROR: unable to load symbol(stdscr) while initializing globals.

As I know, these functions are in curses.h which zile use to build GUI.
But I can't come up with an effective solution.
I hope there will be someone could help me out. Thank you very much!