[klee-dev] Reusing results of symbolic analysis

Paul Marinescu paul.marinescu at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 12:37:17 GMT 2013

The problem is that if you run a program concretely, you will get no seeds with KLEE (for command line arguments or input files). This is a sensible thing to do, since you can use the same concrete values as input and you will get the same results. Perhaps your usage scenario is a bit more complex than what your email explains?

In any case, you can
a) modify KLEE to make all inputs symbolic then constrain them to have a single value
b) use a fork of KLEE called ZESTI which already does what you want among other things. It's available at http://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/projects/zesti/ . To use it, you just need to add an extra argument to the command line (--zest)

Paul