[klee-dev] how to compile busybox-1.4.2 to be a .bc file correctly?

Yi Zhou zhouyi198925 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:47:33 GMT 2013

Hi everyone:
                    I want to test busybox-1.4.2 like coreutils.
                    But I get a link error:
                    llvm-ld: error: Cannot find linker input
'archival/lib.a'
                    make: *** [busybox_unstripped] error 1

                    I use the command:make
CC=/full/path/to/klee/scripts/klee-gcc LD=llvm-ld
                    or
                    make V=1 CC=klee-gcc LD="klee-gcc -Wl," SKIP_STRIP=y
CFLAGS=-fnested-functions
                    someone can help me ?
                    Thank you very much!!
Yi Zhou