[klee-dev] Fwd: create ponter/array access bounds expressions with klee

Eric Lu eirc.lew at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:48:30 BST 2013

Hi, Paul
Thanks for your reply.

What I want to generate a expression for pointers to express the memory
space. I.E.

    int *ptr;
    int a[N], b[(a+1)*N];
    for( i = 0; i < N; i++){
      ptr++;
      array[i] += i + 2;
      ptr++;
      b[a*i+1] = i;
   }

   We get the access region expression for each variable:
   1)  ptr: (start_address: ptr, upbound:2*N, lowerbound: 0 )
   2) a: ( &a[0], N, 0);
  3) b:  (&b[1], a*N, 1);

Can klee do this? I have look through the mail list, there seems no subject
related to this case.