[klee-dev] Question

Urmas Repinski urrimus at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:23:29 BST 2013

Hello, Surbhi.

Can you paste the code of the simple program and KLEE instrumentation for the variables, that the value is generated by the KLEE for?
There possibly syntax errors in the code for test generation.

Another reason is that variable, that the value if generated for, is not used anywhere future in the code.
In this case value 0 will activate all possible paths, as in any other paths for program execution variable does not exist.
In this case error in the C program, as this is meaningless program, where input is provided but not used anywhere.

Check program code, klee instrumentation code, and paste instrumented simple program to the list please if there is no syntax errors,
Urmas Repinski