[klee-dev] [klee] [zesti] ZESTI Coreutils Experiments

Jonathan Neuschäfer j.neuschaefer at gmx.net
Tue Jun 25 14:15:11 BST 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 03:41:59PM +0400, Anton Vasilyev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm interesting in integration KLEE with version control (e.g. git).
> It seems to be similar with project ZESTI.

You can get a version controlled copy of the KLEE source code either
with:
	git clone http://llvm.org/git/klee.git
or with:
	svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/klee/trunk klee

[...]
> 1. Whether it is necessary to replace compiled coreutils-6.11/src with
> links to installed on system?

I am not sure what you mean, but the coreutils package installed on your
system will not be tested by any KLEE or ZESTI experiment.

> 2. Is it correct that we need to mark patch by functions
> "klee_patch_begin()" and "klee_patch_end()" for processing by ZESTI ?

I haven't read enough of the ZESTI source code to answer that question,
sorry.

HTH,
Jonathan Neuschäfer