[klee-dev] [klee] [zesti] ZESTI Coreutils Experiments

Paul Marinescu paul.marinescu at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 25 19:16:19 BST 2013

The idea with klee_patch_begin/end was to allow developers to annotate code blocks inside the program (originally patches) which they want to be more thoroughly tested by ZESTI. We didn't pursue it much further because it's a bit cumbersome from the developer's perspective. KATCH instead, pulls this information from the version control system. We never got to port this functionality back to ZESTI though.

Paul