[klee-dev] About the klee_make_symbolic

明白了 1196467124 at qq.com
Mon Mar 11 11:58:20 GMT 2013

Hello:
         I'm a Chinese sutdent.I want to learn something about your machine.I found that the function-klee_make_symbolic- is very important.Could you share your codes of this function with me. And  I want to know where exactly can I find your key code of this machine.
         I will very very appreciate if you can reply my message.
                                                                                                                          Thanks!
                                                                                                                           Paul B.