[klee-dev] 回复: About the klee_make_symbolic

Jonathan Neuschäfer j.neuschaefer at gmx.net
Tue Mar 12 16:02:50 GMT 2013

(adding the klee-dev mailing list to CC again)

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 01:23:08PM +0800, 明白了 wrote:
> Hello,how can I open the source code of this virture machine?In what circumstances can I open it? And can you recommend me a suitable software to open it.
> Thanks a lot!

As descibed at "Getting Started"[1], you can download the current
development version of KLEE either with Subversion[2] or Git[3], both of
which can be installed through the package managers of most Linux
distributions.

To view the source code, you can use your favorite integrated
development environment, or a file browser and a text editor.

You may view and modify the KLEE source code without obtaining special
permission, but if you want to distribute a modified version of it,
please read LICENSE.TXT (which is part of the source).

[1] http://klee.llvm.org/GetStarted.html#build
[2] https://subversion.apache.org/
[3] http://git-scm.com/

Hope that helps,