[klee-dev] using klee without llvm-gcc?

Hongxu Chen leftcopy.chx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:45:57 GMT 2013

Hi, Daniel and David, it's very kind of you to share so many details,
thanks very much.

Firstly I would say that I made a mistake, STP was still built with
gcc/g++; sorry about that.

The source package of uclibc hasn't been corrupted since it was newly
downloaded, also I always
`make clean' before a new build.

I actually built uclibc successfully in one of my virtual machines several
days ago, and
today I took the $(LLVMROOTDIR)/Makefile.config, but still the same error
message.
Also when uclibc is configured with `--with-gcc' option, the output in the
old virtual machine
is different from the one I am currently on(although the gcc version is the
same).
So I suppose that there may be some errors with my system environments, but
I haven't
figured out it.

At present, I just use the pre-compiled uclibc; although klee always
complains that data
layout is different, it at least works.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,