[klee-dev] failed external call

Alexandru Ionut Diaconescu alexandruionutdiaconescu at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:46:39 BST 2013

I started to apply the installation script from the beginning. And KLEE is
not installing anymore, having :

patching file lib/Module/KModule.cpp
patching file tools/klee/main.cpp
*patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line*
Hunk #3 succeeded at 1314 with fuzz 1.
*configure: error: Unable to use stp/c_interface.h header*
Makefile:15: Makefile.config: No such file or directory
Makefile.common:3: Makefile.config: No such file or directory
Makefile.common:6: /Makefile.config: No such file or directory
Makefile.common:21: /Makefile.rules: No such file or directory
*make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefile.rules'.  Stop.*
/home/pc/Desktop/llvm/NEWKLEE
run . ./setenv.sh for setting up the environment
Done. Try:
cd klee/examples/taint
make

In the script from http://cs.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~rcorin/kleecrypto/ , all the
steps from installing KLEE seem to be respected...