[klee-dev] Evaluate the constraints without expr

jingde liu liujingde2008 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 04:40:45 GMT 2013

Hi,
I want to seed a solution to evaluate the constraints of an ExecutionState
ignore the expr. In klee, evaluate(ExecutionState, expr, Validity)
evaluates the result of the expr (constraints--> expr), but now I only care
about the satisfiability of the constraints. Another problem I faced is
that I don't know how to track into the functions of SolverImpl, when I
track the program it stop at the virtual declaration.

Cheers,
Jingde