[klee-dev] Evaluate the constraints without expr

Tomasz Kuchta t.kuchta at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 19 14:08:02 GMT 2013

Hi Jingde,

For your question on tracking SolverImpl - you may want to look at the
constructSolverChain function. KLEE uses chain of solvers, so when a
query is made, it is passed through the chain, not necessarily directly
to the STP (although probably this can be set this way). This is why
sometimes some of the interface functions are defined in more than one
place. For example, one of "solvers" in the chain can do logging of
queries that go to STP.

Hope that helps,
Tomek