[klee-dev] Use Kleaver to get test input from KQuery constraints

Kuchta, Tomasz t.kuchta12 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 06:25:29 BST 2013

Hi Bowen,

The way to do that is the following:
- at the beginning of the file you will find a list of arrays
- from the list, you choose the name of the array that you are interested in
- .pc file probably ends with "false)"
	- the way to get the value of the selected array is to modify "false)" into "false [] [array_name])"
	(where you put the name of the selected array in square brackets); so you have two pairs of
	square brackets - the first pair is empty and in the second one you put the name of the array.

Hope that helps,
Best regards,
Tomek