[klee-dev] KLEE-FP compilation

Peter Collingbourne peter at pcc.me.uk
Mon Oct 28 04:43:10 GMT 2013

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 10:46:48AM +0800, Loi Luu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I follow compilation instruction of Daniel in this message
> http://www.mail-archive.com/klee-dev@imperial.ac.uk/msg01034.html and get
> compilation error in the last step (compile KLEE-FP). Can you take a look
> and let me know why I got these errors. I attached the log of make command
> in this email.

It looks like the code for the wrong version of LLVM is being selected.
Can you check the values of LLVM_VERSION_MAJOR and LLVM_VERSION_MINOR
in include/klee/Config/config.h in your build directory?  They should
be 3 and 1 respectively.

It may also be the case that a file with the same name is elsewhere on
your include path, in particular in the source directory if you have done
an in-tree build before.

Thanks,
--
Peter