[klee-dev] KLEE-FP compilation

Peter Collingbourne peter at pcc.me.uk
Mon Oct 28 06:05:57 GMT 2013

Loi,

The wrong values have to be coming from somewhere.  I doubt they are coming
from the system include path but it is a possibility.  Maybe you can rebuild
in verbose mode (make VERBOSE=1), copy out the command line that builds
IntrinsicCleaner.cpp and modify it so it produces a preprocessed file (change
-c to -E and -o /path/to/IntrinsicCleaner.o to -o /tmp/IntrinsicCleaner.ii).
Then look at /tmp/IntrinsicCleaner.ii and see if you can figure out where
the wrong values are coming from.

Peter

--
Peter