[klee-dev] klee_make_symbolic function definition

Kuchta, Tomasz t.kuchta12 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Oct 31 08:58:09 GMT 2013

Hello,

You could try to do the following to print the name of the symbolic variable:

In lib/Core/SpecialFunctionHanlder.cpp there is a handler named
handleMakeSymbolic.

At the beginning of the handler, there is an if-else block and in the ‘else’ part
‘name’ string is set.
You could try to add
klee_message(“symbolic variable name: %s”, name.c_str());
to print the name string.

Hope that helps,
Best regards,
Tomek