[klee-dev] Running Multifile Applications using Klee

Lei Zhang antiagainst at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 19:21:26 BST 2013

Hi Saikat,

>From my understanding, every .c file is compiled and then linked to the
final binary. By running KLEE on that binary, you are touching code in all
these source files. And you can verify that by checking the 'gcov' output.

Or maybe I didn't fully understand your concern? Could you specify your
tasks more clearly?

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Saikat Dutta <saikatdutta.pro2011 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am working on a research project where i need to run multiple file
> programs using klee. I am actually testing the gzip utility which contains
> a number of .c and .h files. Can you help me in this regard?
>
> Thanks.
> -Saikat

Best regards,
Lei Zhang