[klee-dev] Running Multifile Applications using Klee

Saikat Dutta saikatdutta.pro2011 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 04:25:08 BST 2013

Hi,
I am using llvm-2.9 and path has been set for llvm-gcc as well as klee. I
am using Linux 10.04 32 bit. I have installed everything just as mentioned
in klee's website. Also please help me set up wllvm. I tried following the
instructions given with it, but its not working.How can I use it? Need all
steps.
Thanks.
-Saikat