[klee-dev] Reproduce the OSDI'08 coreutils result on the latest version of KLEE

Shiyu Dong shiyud at utexas.edu
Tue Sep 24 22:06:05 BST 2013

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for your information. That's really helpful.

One more question: does KLEE has any way to limit to the number of paths to
explore? From the --help command the only possible option I see is
"-stop-after-n-tests=<uint>" because I assume each test case corresponds to
one path by observing the test results that I already have. Is that a good
assumption? Are there better flags to use?

Best,
Shiyu