[klee-dev] klee failed external call: ftw

Daniel Guo realdaniel2013 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:09:06 BST 2014

Hi guys,

I have a program running the program "pfscan" on klee.
I can compile pfscan via regular make and then run it, however, when i move
to klee, it always gives me an error "Error: failed external call: ftw".
The function "ftw" is from "/usr/include/ftw.h" (but klee-uclibc also have
one copy in "uclibc_dir/include") and pfscan uses it to extract the search
directory and invoke the callback func.

Is klee able to handle this function call?
If not, how can i do to figure it out? use similar function to replace
"ftw"?

I also have a "failed external function call" on the function "fscanf",
then i use "fread" instead of "fscanf" and it works.

Thank you~!

Daniel.