[klee-dev] KLEE cannot be found

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 10:33:15 GMT 2014

On 2 December 2014 at 03:52, Wei Wen <wei.wen0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I successfully built KLEE. However, when I followed tutorials to run KLEE, I
> got error messages saying that KLEE cannot be found. Some people told me
> that I should find the KLEE executables and link them to my usr/bin
> directory.

I would generally advise against doing that. You'll leave your system
in a mess which you generally don't want.

Just add the directory containing the KLEE executables to your PATH variable.

$ export PATH=/path/to/klee/src/Release+Asserts/bin:$PATH

Replace "Release+Asserts" with whatever build configuration you used.