[klee-dev] Compiling KLEE - metaSMT support

Thuan Pham thuanpv at comp.nus.edu.sg
Wed Dec 3 02:14:05 GMT 2014

Hello Hristina,
Thank you very much, it works now.
I have one more question. According to the tutorials for compiling the
vanilla KLEE and KLEE-metaSMT, it seems that there are two "mainline" KLEE
repositories at
https://github.com/klee/klee.git
https://github.com/ccadar/klee.git
Are they synchronized or separately maintained?
I ask the question because I plan to build something on top of KLEE-metaSMT
and I want to keep my system compatible with the newest vanilla KLEE.
Thuan.