[klee-dev] State Merging

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Feb 18 10:14:29 GMT 2014

Hi Patrick,

I'm not aware of any changes but I only have knowledge of the bits of
KLEE I actually work on and state merging is not one of them.

You may want to take a look at [1] which I believe implements
something more sophisticated than what mainline KLEE does. I believe
they implemented their work in their own fork of KLEE. It would be
nice if this work was merged into mainline KLEE but I believe EPFL's
version of KLEE has diverged significantly from mainline KLEE and
would require major effort to port many of their contributions to
mainline KLEE.

[1] Efficient State Merging in Symbolic Execution. Volodymyr
Kuznetsov, Johannes Kinder, Stefan Bucur, and George Candea.
Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI),
Beijing, China, June 2012

Thanks,
Dan.