[klee-dev] Looking for linear constraints solvers are slow on

Andrea Aquino andrex.aquino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:05:41 BST 2014

Dear all,

I am Andrea Aquino, a Ph.D. student at Università della Svizzera Italiana (Lugano, Switzerland).
I am currently working with my colleague Meixian Chen on a sort of cache for linear constraints extracted by programs by symbolic execution.

We are currently looking for linear formulae extracted from real programs which take a lot of time to be solved either with Z3, Yices or any other solver.

Can you give us any advice on how to find some? Do you have some constraints of this kind we could analyze?

Best regards,
Andrea Aquino, Meixian Chen