[klee-dev] STP on windows?

Mark R. Tuttle tuttle at acm.org
Mon Mar 10 21:28:26 GMT 2014

1. Is there an email list for STP support?  I've looked on

https://github.com/stp/stp
http://stp.github.io/stp/
https://sites.google.com/site/stpfastprover/

2. In what windows environments will STP build?  Doing the "obvious" thing
with CMake and Visual Studio 2010 does not appear to build without errors.

3. More generally, under windows, I've been struggling to build a
llvm/llvm-gcc/stp/klee environment with mingw and cygwin and visual studio
and failing in various ways.  What is the most appropriate windows
environment for getting klee up and running?  Where is the most appropriate
place to ask embarrassing questions?

Thanks,
Mark