[klee-dev] 回复: 回复: Full Name of KLEE

小、   ̄洁 zyj183247166 at qq.com
Tue May 13 10:18:26 BST 2014

Hope for help. Thanks everyone

发件人: "小、   ̄洁"<zyj183247166 at qq.com>;
发送时间: 2014年5月13日(星期二) 下午5:07
收件人: "K Kylin"<kylinsmail at gmail.com>; "klee-dev"<klee-dev at imperial.ac.uk>;
主题: [klee-dev] 回复: Full Name of KLEE

Hi,   I have run an example using KLEE. Many files are generated in klee-out-x.
   In http://klee.github.io/klee/ ,  some information accounting for these files are offered,
   but are far from enough. So i want to know what the information in these files exactly mean.
   Have you known some detailed introduction about those files?
   Thanks.
                                                 Zeng Jie