[klee-dev] Compiling without sources

Alex programmer at nurfuerspam.de
Wed May 14 19:36:56 BST 2014

hey,

following the instructions at http://klee.llvm.org/GetStarted.html, it
tells me I need to do:

./configure --with-llvm=path/to/llvm --with-stp=path/to/stp/install

to me it looks like path/to/llvm is a path to llvm sources. If I do not
provide it, it uses the output of llvm-config --src-root

However, I installed llvm 3.3 from the fedora package repository, using
yum. So the src-root is /builddir/build/BUILD/llvm-3.3.src, which does
not exist on my machine.

I can compile my own projects against llvm using  `llvm-config
--cflags`, `llvm-config --cxxflags`, `llvm-config --libs` in my
Makefiles. Can I compile klee in a similiar fashion?

Cheers,
Alex

PS: The GettingStarted page on klee.llvm.org tries to forward me to
http://ccadar.github.io/klee/GetStarted.html, which gives me a 404.