[klee-dev] 3 quick questions about KLEE

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 20 16:01:13 BST 2014

On 20/05/14 14:37, Kirill Bogdanov wrote:
> *Question 1. *
> I am running integer version of KLEE and I am getting this error in my
What do you mean by the "integer version"?

> computations. Can I rearrange my code to avoid this error ? Am I doing
> something wrong here ?
I don't see this error, although I get a different one, in the CEX
caching code (which can be disabled with --use-cex-cache=false).  I'm
using STP r940 (the one recommended on the website), what STP version
are you using?  I suggest opening a bug report on GitHub.

> Could you please advise on nature of the following error:
>
>     /State:UpdateQueues for index State:UpdateQueues for index KLEE:
>     WARNING ONCE: flushing 80032 bytes on read, may be slow and/or
>     crash: MO10182[80032] allocated at main():  %10 = call i8*
>     @_Znwm(i64 80032), !dbg !3534/
>     /ERROR: STP did not return successfully.  Most likely you forgot to
>     run 'ulimit -s unlimited'/
>
> my ulimit is already set to unlimited and I have 20+GB of ram available,
> so I just trying to understand general direction of what could be the cause.
Take a look at
http://www.mail-archive.com/klee-dev%40imperial.ac.uk/msg00950.html