[klee-dev] how to resolve the dynamic share lib handling problem in klee

Paul Marinescu paul.marinescu at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 27 22:38:36 BST 2014

Not sure what you mean by ‘cannot handle'. If klee does not find the function, you may be able to force loading the library using a command line argument like --load=/path/to/lib**.so This won’t work if you need/have to symbolically execute the library code, in which case either statically link the library into the program that you’re testing or make klee do it at runtime (similar to libc).

Paul