[klee-dev] FilePerm.c test fails

Emil Rakadjiev emil.rakadjiev.bf at hitachi.com
Thu Oct 9 08:23:03 BST 2014

Hello Cristian,

Yes, this issue is a corner case; it happens only when LLVM 2.9 is used
to make a debug build of KLEE (maybe it happens due to a bug in LLVM?).
Nonetheless, it is strange why only one of the branches in
has_permissions() is executed, even though the permissions of the file
are symbolic. And it is also counter-intuitive that a non-optimized run
fails because it executes less code than an optimized one.
I didn't dive into this deeper to investigate the exact cause.

Best regards,
Emil