[klee-dev] Coreutils: STP division by zero errors and computeValue assertion failures

Emil Rakadjiev emil.rakadjiev.bf at hitachi.com
Thu Oct 9 08:31:50 BST 2014

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the replies!

Cristian, I used upstream STP (I think it was commit ce5f484 at that
time). Stack size and open file limits were definitely set appropriately.

Daniel, the division by zero errors I got could be due to issue #106.
Hristina's suggestion of setting the division_by_zero_returns_one_flag
would be an easy workaround to try. I've currently torn down my
KLEE+Coreutils test environment, but later on I'll set it up again and
test it.

Besides the div zero issue, I also saw this other error: virtual bool
CexCachingSolver::computeValue(const klee::Query&,
klee::ref<klee::Expr>&): Assertion `a && "computeValue() must have
assignment"' failed.
(...)
KLEE: watchdog exiting (no child)

Best regards,