[klee-dev] Duplicate paths about random searching

Zhiyi Zhang xianlingzibiying at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:09:37 BST 2014

Hi,

I ran KLEE with GNU  Coreutils applications with DFS and random search
(-use-random-search )respectively. For same programs, there is a big
difference between number of completed paths with DFS and with random
search. I know some completed paths are duplicate when using random search,
and I used the options ''-use-non-uniform-random-search''
and  ''-weight-type = covnew'' to discard the duplicate paths, but the
number of completed paths is also similar with the just using options
''-use-random-search''.
So which options should I use to ensure that only uncovered path will be
searched and solved?

Hope to receive your reply soon. Thank you very much!

Best wishes!
Zhiyi Zhang