[klee-dev] KLEE setup scripts for Ubuntu (LLVM 2.9 and 3.4)

Oscar Soria Dustmann Oscar.SoriaDustmann at comsys.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 15 16:09:40 BST 2014

Uh, nice work, Petr!

Who came up with the new logo? :)

Btw. if you like to, you can refer people who don't want to set up KLEE
themselves to the docker images I created a month ago:
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/oscarsd/klee-dev/
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/oscarsd/klee-release/
They have the entire environment, not just the compiled
binaries/libraries (and differ in configuration options).

But again, great job with the new site :)