[klee-dev] Ask you about compiling LLVM 2.9

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Sep 7 23:15:09 BST 2014

On 7 September 2014 15:46, Dinh Ngoc Thi <dinhngocthi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> To use KLEE, I have to compile LLVM 2.9.

You also need to use Linux, **not** windows to use KLEE. In principle
the Linux specific parts could be removed but I've never tried.

New versions of LLVM will compile under Windows under cygwin (I'm not
sure about LLVM2.9 though).

> I used Cygwin in Window 7.0, and I always meet error:
> Can't open perl script
> "/cygdrive/d/phd/SymbolicExecution/tool/llvm-2.9/Release+Asserts/bin/llvm-config":
> No such file or directory

llvm-config is not a perl script. I'm not familiar with how cygwin
works but it should not be trying run llvm-config as a perl script.