[klee-dev] KLEE failed to build cleanly with LLVM 3.3

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 22:41:49 BST 2014

On 17 September 2014 22:13, Mark R. Tuttle <tuttle at acm.org> wrote:
> I've been scared away from LLVM 3.4 by KLEE's dire "experimental support
> only" warnings for 3.4.  May I shift to 3.4 now?

Well LLVM3.3 support was always experimental as well. At this point if
you need to use a version of LLVM newer than 2.9 then 3.4 is your best
bet.

> I'm using python 2.7.5.  I'll debug more deeply, I'll now bet you dinner the
> problem is my site's installation of python.
>
> What is the reference to https://travis-ci.org/klee/klee? I've been using
> https://github.com/klee/klee.git

Oh this our newly set up continuous integration test set up which uses
Travis. If you look you'll see several lines that look like

LLVM_VERSION=3.4 STP_VERSION=UPSTREAM KLEE_UCLIBC=0
DISABLE_ASSERTIONS=0 ENABLE_OPTIMIZED=1

each one of these is a configuration we are building and testing. You
can click on one of them to see what happened during a build.

The source code is still located at  https://github.com/klee/klee.git