[klee-dev] klee configure missing header files

Chace Clark chace3 at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 9 18:45:43 BST 2015

I am successfully running klee on ubuntu 14.04 64 bit, which is debian
based. If you follow the guide here:
http://blog.opensecurityresearch.com/2014/07/klee-on-ubuntu-1404-lts-64bit.html
It may help you.
FYI many things may not be detected during a configure step. Thats ok. The
important thing is to determine if it completed successfully. after
configure step run: echo $?
if its 0 it was successful, if not it had errors