[klee-dev] Experimental official Docker image

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Sun Apr 12 12:42:19 BST 2015

Hi,

> My wish is that such would keep updated with Klee and LLVM moving
> forward, as my so far experience with such projects is that they get
> outdated every time when creation of new images is not automated.

As I stated in my original e-mail. The build of the docker image **is
automated.** A new image is regenerated every time new commits are
pushed to KLEE's GitHub repository. The newly built image will only
replace the old image if the tests pass.

> So
> ideally, I imagine a script downloading Klee, LLVM, Docker base , and
> creating image as output.

That is exactly what the Dockerfile allows you to do.

$ git clone https://github.com/klee/klee.git
$ cd klee
$ docker build -t name_of_klee_image .

After running the above you will have a image on your system called
"name_of_klee_image". You can then create
a container from that image and gain shell access to it.

$ docker run -ti name_of_klee_image /bin/bash

Thanks,
Dan.