[klee-dev] My forked KLEE using LLVM 3.6 passes regression and unit tests

Chace Clark chace3 at tamu.edu
Sun Apr 26 03:06:25 BST 2015

Hi guys,

I hopefully have made all the changes necessary so that my forked KLEE with
3.6 support wont cause any problems. It took me longer than I thought to
add the switches to insure we don't break with older versions of LLVM. On
the upside I tested it against 2.9, 3.4, and 3.6. (on my local Linux mint
x64 install), so I don't anticipate too many problems.

The one thing i couldn't do was get the formatting tool to work. I hope
this is not a problem. It kept saying no modified files to format. Can u
run the tool for me when u merge the pull request?

Im sending the pull request now and it should be up to date with the
changes done to master as of the moment.

Anyway, Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks,
-Chace