[klee-dev] EasyKLEE

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 17:19:29 BST 2015

Hi,

On 16 August 2015 at 11:02, Owl owl <whootandahalf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Wanted to give people a heads up that I've started a project to simplify the
> install process for KLEE.
>
> https://github.com/Owlz/EasyKLEE
>
> At the moment, I've only gotten support for Ubuntu 15.04 x64, but am
> planning on adding other versions too. It builds out KLEE 3.4 with LLVM 3.4
> and associated dependencies. On my VM at home, this takes about 10-15
> minutes to complete the install.

Thanks for having a go at this however others have done this in the
past (e.g. [1]) so that isn't really where effort needs to be spent
(also scripts for building KLEE are already in the git repository
which are used for TravisCI and for building the Docker image).

What really needs doing is

* Documenting using our Docker image [2][3]. Using the docker image is
much more convenient and reliable than using shell scripts.
* Building a KLEE Ubuntu package. This is on my TODO list but it is
quite involved because we need to make STP and Cryptominisat4 packages
too.

[1] http://mailman.ic.ac.uk/pipermail/klee-dev/2014-October/000852.html
[2] https://hub.docker.com/r/klee/klee/
[3] http://mailman.ic.ac.uk/pipermail/klee-dev/2015-April/001036.html